The administrator of personal data is RODILLA Plastic, s. r. o., Radničné námestie 25 085 01 Bardejov, ID No.: 52822320, Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Prešov, Entry No. 39572/P. Contact details of the operator: email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +421 903 547 472.
Personal data is processed for the purpose of tailor-made contact, with an offer of products and services, sending information in the field of services provided by the company and for the exercise of rights and obligations arising between you and the company RODILLA Plastic, p. r. o.. It concerns the following personal data of the customer: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address.
The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the consent hereby given to the administrator in terms of:
- performance of the contract, Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR and fulfillment of rights and obligations of the administrator according to Article 6 para. 1 letter c) GDPR,
- article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter GDPR) for the purposes of direct marketing, unless there has been an order for goods,
- legitimate interest of the administrator to carry out direct marketing according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR
The processing of personal data is in the case of sending a contact form, necessary for contacting and for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligation of RODILLA Plastic, s. r. o..
There is no automatic individual decision-making on the part of the administrator in accordance with Art. 22 GDPR.
Personal data are processed for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship (for a maximum period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship) or until the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data in writing addressed to the Seller, by mail, telephone or electronically to the e-mail email@example.com.
The recipients of personal data are the following persons:
- RODILLA Plastic, s. r. o., Radničné námestie 25 085 01 Bardejov, ID No.: 52822320, as an intermediary for bookkeeping
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the right to:
- to access personal data
- to correct personal data
- to limit the processing of personal data
- to delete personal data
- on portability of personal data
- object to the processing of personal data
If you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The administrator undertakes to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data in order to prevent unauthorized access to this data or its loss. The administrator declares that only authorized persons obliged to maintain confidentiality of personal data will have access to personal data. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data recorded in paper form.
Date of last update 19.09.2022